Episode 6 – “Hackers on a Boat”
On this weeks show: Dorks on a boat, what not to bring to a maker faire, interviews from Derby Mini Maker Faire, EMF Camp, Meet the Maker and the usual news and distractions.
- EMF Camp pre-sale tickets available now! http://emfcamp.org/
- Sam mentions the Tortoise Butler film channel on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/tortoisebutler which includes the 48 hour Film Challenge
- Universal Air Ltd and their ROFL copter boards http://www.universalair.co.uk/
- John Honnibal and his printers & plotters @anachrocomputer
CORRECTION: MS Raynsford is the guy with the laser cutter. Sorry about that! His website https://sites.google.com/site/msraynsford/ and also his 365 laser cut items in 365 days blog http://msraynsford.blogspot.co.uk/
Direct MP3 download: Here
Get in touch:
- Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get all the news and details of upcoming episodes at TheHackables.org
- Tweet us @thehackables
- Chat to us on irc #thehackables on freenode
- Rate and review us on iTunes!
Podcast feed: http://thehackables.libsyn.com/rss